Why Use an Interactive White Board?
- Promethean Activeboards Baltimore News Video
- Articles regarding IWB and some studies involving Robert Marzano. Article1 Article2
- Dr. Marzano on Interactive Whiteboards video
Resources, staff development and flipcharts:
- http://prometheanplanet.com/ If you use Promethean, you must join. It's free and so full of resources. Easy to use and can search by keywords, topics, grade level.
- http://prometheanlearning.com/ (First training is free)
- http://rrisd-flipcharts.wikispaces.com/ Created by Debby Acevedo, Mark Kania & Angie Hintz. A Wiki with flipcharts coorelated to the Texas TEKS. Currently the focus is on Grades 3, 4 & 5.
- Promethean Boards Bound, lots of great tutorials, games and how-tos
- Top Teaching Tips - Provided by Promethean
Link to Manuals and Tutorials:
- ActivInspire User Guides and Documents ActivInspire, ActivExpression and Learner Response Guides and documents by Promethean.
- ActiveInspire Manual
- How to Register Activotes and Set up Questions
- ActivTips - Short Tutorial Videos on various skills
- Intro to Main Toolbar
- How to customize your toolbox
- How to use the browser menu
- How to use Camera Tool to add outside resources to Flipchart
- How to insert links to websites, audio and video clips
- How to use "containers" to create matching/recognition games1
- How to use "containers" to create matching/recognition games2
- How to use Actions Feature
- How to use the desktop tool / camera tool
- How to annotate over the desktop