Microsoft Office 2007 is fresh and new. At first I wasn't to sure, things weren't where I knew they were in the 2003 version. Once you become familiar with the applications and the infamous “Ribbon” you will learn to love it as I did. Microsoft has prepared oodles of support and training materials on Office 2007. Below you will find links to the more tutorials, support and training that I have found most valuable. After leading a training on Office 2007, resources for Access were requested, you will find links to those below.
The following are Video Tutorials for individual Office Applications. Each is less than eight minutes long! This is a fantastic way to start using each application!
- Up to Speed with Word 2007 Video Tutorial by Microsoft
- Up to Speed with Excel 2007 Video Tutorial by Microsoft
- Up to speed with PowerPoint 2007 Video Tutorial by Microsoft
- Publisher 2007 Series of Short Video Tutorials by Microsoft
- Access 2007 Video Tutorial by Microsoft
Self-Paced Courses on Office ’07
The following are also provided by Microsoft. In this section you can select which content area you would like to view the self-paced lesson for. Each lesson includes audio demonstration, some with an option for visual as well. At the end is a short test and a quick reference card.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2007 by Microsoft
- Word 2007 Courses by Microsoft
- Excel 2007 Courses by Microsoft
- PowerPoint 2007 Courses by Microsoft
- Publisher 2007 Courses by Microsoft
Access 2007 by Microsoft
Converting from Office 2003 to Office 2007
- Word 2003 to Word 2007
- Excel 2003 to Excel 2007
- PowerPoint 2003 to PowerPoint 2007
- Access 2003 to Access 2007